You MUST call the Dean of Students Office at (505) 277-3361 by 5:00 pm three business days prior to your scheduled session if:
- You are unable to attend the session or program you have signed up for.
- You are signed up for a session or program and decide NOT to attend the University of New Mexico for the upcoming semester.
About the Cancellation Deadline
- The New Student Orientation Program works with a number of departments that require us to guarantee your space prior to your arrival at orientation.
- The three-business-day notice allows us sufficient time to contact these departments and notify them of any changes, thus allowing you not to be charged.
- Failure to contact the Dean of Students Office by the cancellation deadline(5:00 pm three business days prior to your scheduled orientation session) will result in a "no-show" fee for the full program amount.
- Contacting another University office about your decision to not attend UNM does not count as canceling your commitment to attend orientation.
- If you do not contact the Dean of Students Office to cancel your reservation, you will be charged.
- Click here for more information about the No-Show Fee.
Below are the cancellation deadlines for Summer 2013 Orientation Programs:
|Program||Cancellation deadline by 5:00 p.m.
|TNT Express 1
|TNT Express 2
|TNT Express 3
|TNT Express 4
You can modify your orientation reservation (including session/program date, guests, anticipated major, etc) up until the cancellation deadline by logging into the reservation system using the email address and password that you used the first time that you logged into the system.
Click here to modify your reservation in the reservation system.
If you have been admitted, are not planning to attend the UNM, and have not signed up for a session, please fill out the Decline Form.