Become An Orientation Leader!
The New Student Orientation Program provides a campus leadership opportunity for UNM students. Although NSOLs work primarily during the summer, their presence is recognized on campus year-round by the student, faculty, and staff they influence and interact with. NSOLs are service-minded campus leaders and are vital to the success of our program!
Benefits of the Position
- Receive an overall compensation package valued between $5,000
- Gain skills in leadership, public speaking, managing groups, organization, teaching and facilitation
- Network with UNM departments, student organizations and the community
- Free summer housing at the UNM residence halls
- Completed minimum of one academic year at UNM by Spring '17
- 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA
- Must be returning to UNM for the 2017-2018 academic year
- Cannot hold interfering summer courses or jobs
- Must be available for every orientation session
- Must submit an interview recording, click here for details
Summer Orientation Schedule
Please click on the summer schedule tab or click here.
Applications are now closed. We look forward to you applying next year.
Contact the New Student Orientation Program by...
Walk in: Dean of Students Office, UAEC Room 281, Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.