Become An Orientation Leader!
The New Student Orientation Program provides a campus leadership opportunity for UNM students. Although NSOLs work primarily during the summer, their presence is recognized on campus year-round by the student, faculty, and staff they influence and interact with. NSOLs are service-minded campus leaders and are vital to the success of our program!
Want to learn more about Eli Laydon? Click Here!
Benefits of the Position
- Gain skills in leadership, public speaking, managing groups, organization, teaching and facilitation
- Network with UNM departments, student organizations and the community
- Free summer housing at the UNM residence halls
- Completed minimum of one academic year at UNM by Spring '18
- 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA
- Must be returning to UNM for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Cannot hold interfering summer courses or jobs
- Must be available for every orientation session
- Must submit an interview recording, click here for details
Contact the New Student Orientation Program by...
Walk in: Dean of Students Office, UAEC Room 281, Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.